Have a Question?
11 TSG Courses
RTC – MOD-02 – Pt.12 – Setting up Comms buttons
When using the a hat switch, for radio comms the following may be of benefit:
- Set “forwards” “aft” as radio 1 and 2
- Set “down” to both radio 3
- Consider also setting “down” to the intercom. Most aircraft use either radio 3 or the intercom so having a double bind is no conflict.
- Set “up” as PTT on Discord
- In the SRS settings ensure “Radio Switch works as PTT” is set to ON
This will give you control of 3 radios in most aircraft plus DC, all on PTT from the single mic switch.
Table of Contents