11 TSG Courses
RTC – MOD-03 – Pt.01 – Intro
Welcome to Module 3 of the RTC. In this module we’re going to cover Barometric Pressure and Altimetry Settings and how they are used in 11TSG SOPs.
In the course you will cover the following:
- What is Barometric Pressure
- What is an Altimeter
- Why is the correct Barometric Pressure important
- Altimeter Settings their Q codes, and their uses
- How and when to use the different Altimeter Settings during flight
- Non-DCS related Barometric Pressure info
To finish the course you will be required to pass a Check of Understanding, and as such you will be required to reach 100% in the Check of Understanding to advance to the next module.
In the event you are unable to achieve 100% you should speak to your mentor/Sqn lead to find out what areas need remedial training on to advance to the next module.